Monday 16 February 2009

Cambridge...Leicester...then oh yeah...FUCK SUNDAYS

Some day i'm going to ship a major. It will be a very happy day for all concerned, i'll win 6 figures and we can all have a big party. Before then i'm going to have to keep on going deep and losing big flips (absolutely redic flips in the case on the mill this week). I was so unbelievably angry that I didn't have time to pokerhand this, but the short story is that I have 12bbs at 5k/10k, utg limps, sb completes, I ship 88, utg folds and sb snaps JTo and obviously binks. I really really want to hurt something.

I also went deep in the $129 FTOPS knockout, coming 250/9000 for like $500 inc knockouts. That was just a fairly standard 4bet shove HJ vs BTN with 88 and losing to AQ for a huge stack. In general I havn't been running very well or poorly recently. I've just not been hitting the exact flops and the right time, but I'm sure that'll change soon.

Other than poker, I was in Cambridge at the start of the week and was able to catch up with Nel which was fun, I then mozied on down to Leicester for Thursday-Saturday to generally chill+celebrate Amyday. Although it was really great to see everyone again, it made me sad that going away, everyone else's life moves on; and even though mine has been taking me to really exciting places, it's been away from all the uni guys, which kind of had me feeling abit left behind. That aside, I had a really good time with a lot of people I really care about and am already missing them.

My schedule is kind of packed over the next month or so, I wanna play 2/3 nights online this week before playing live (probably Thursday), then I'm going to play the £250 in Luton at the weekend. The week after that I'm going to play the £50 HORSE at the int, go to Cambridge for 2 days (got a minor operation), play live again that thursday night (and hang with my brother) then be all ready for; Paris on the 28th-5th, The London Poker Masters 5th-8th and maybe the GUKPT at the Vic straight after that.

I'll be a very very busy Joe in the forthcoming month or so, but i'll try and blog at least 2/3 times per week (sorry ive been abit rubbish). Thanks to everyone whos been reading and chatting to me about it on facebook/msn/aim for your love and support.

Nighty night xx

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......