Friday 26 February 2010

Quick update

Okie dokie, it's been tiring and frustrating but things have started to fall into place (I hope).

Sngs played; 573
Account balance; 265.61

59.6 buyins up from 573 sngs, comes to about 9.71 roi which is obviously well below expectation, I have started to hit a bit of a boomswitch after 2 days of breaking even. Hopefully I won't be at this level for more than 4/5 more days of grinding. I feel that the land of the 2/180 will be a utopia.



Hopefully I'll get a good 250 in tomorrow before playing the £300 on Saturday.

Love you all and good luck to me xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna follow along with interest in this. Currently trying to grind the 2/180s myself so mite see ya so no shoving me light !!! :-)

What is your set up ? How many you play at a time ? as i'm stuck on about 10-12 tables max cacaded tho on a 17" screen with Ninja.

GL

Cogs

joejoe1337 said...

My set up at the moment is one 24" and one 18" (I think). I use Ninja to stack them on one screen and move any that I'm deep in over to the other screen.

Thanks very much for your interst Cogs