Wednesday 24 December 2008

36 hours in 3 days in front of a computer screen

And it's time for a break!

Ive spent roughly 12 hours each of the last 3 days playing a ton on stars, probably averaging 40 MTTs per night. Although I obviously feel really drained from all the hard work, i'm winning about $3300 in the last 10 days so I'm satisfied. I came 2nd in the $11 PLO w/rebuys, losing a huge flip for the win with AJQx to TT98 on a JJ7 board, but luckily for me (this time anyway) it was quite a smooth payout at the top. I also came 10th in the $22 Freezeout, blowing a really strong 2nd in chips running a 3 barrel on the FT bubble. He called me super light but I think i'm happy with the bluff in general, unfortunately my HeM is being a nightmare and i didn't pokerhand it so I can't throw it up. I also ran super good in some PLO100 while I was waiting for my last MTT to finish (and I didn't feel like loading more 180 mans).

I'm breaking from poker until the 28th, in which I suspect i'll be playing the whole hog. I've spent this afternoon helping my family prepare Christmas dinner which has royally got me in a the mood to relax with loved ones. My Gran has come to stay too, and it's the first time i've seen her since my Grandfather's funeral so i've got a lot of catching up to do.

I hope all of you have a very happy Christmas and please think of those who are all alone during this time. Love each other.

xxx

No comments: