Wednesday 3 December 2008

Backstreets back, ALRIGHT!

Sorry for the lack of blog in the last few weeks guys, it's been a tough few weeks, my grandfather was ill in hospital in France and recently passed away. As i'm sure most of you know i'm not great at communicating actual human feelings normally so thanks to Jess and Amy specifically for lending an ear when I needed it.

Needless to say I havn't played much poker in that time, I think 3 or 4 nights in those 2/3 weeks. However, last night I was at home so I decided to head down to the Empire with my brother for the £20 w/rebuys which I took down for about 7hundo. I then played some NL200 (£) and won a few buyins, making it a +£1k night which felt good. It was a fun night in general, the NL table was spread with ex gutshotters, so we had a laugh to boot.

Can't think of any HH's to bore you with, especially as that would require me actually formulating live hands to paper. I remember having an argument with myself (I get very bored playing live MTTs) about the virtues of semi bluffing terribad live players (but not always stations) , but I can get into that one another day.

Today has just been travelling home, quickly losing $200 on stars playing HuNL, then playing PLO400 on cake; which im currently +2BI. In general its been a good few days from a monetary sense. Horay for positive variance!

On a slightly sour note, i'm not sure how much longer I am for university life, I'm finding it increasingly hard to motivate myself and get my head down. I guess I need to do some serious thinking over the forthcoming few weeks as to my future.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......