Thursday 11 December 2008

Back with the family

I just got caught in a line in HMV behind a middle aged couple arguing about which Cliff Richard calendar to buy. I'm in hell.

I really really hate Christmas shopping, its very tilting and I wish I had done it all at least two weeks ago to save myself from the insane crowds and idiots that are Christmas shoppers. Ah well, the glazed raspberry filled Krispy Kreame made everything better...it makes everything better.

Havn't played poker in a while, so in celebration of being back home Ed and I are going to hit up the International tonight for pot limited omaha related fun. Might even play the £50 too if the structure isn't terrible and they've finally succumb to adding antes. Truth be told i'm quite excited about seeing the new club with all the old members, even though I still see people around, I miss the old gutshot vibe greatly.

That's about it for the blog, missing the Kent house massive greatly, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that it's not too long before I see you all again.

Toodles

1 comment:

pokersmith2 said...

The PLO action at The International will delight and amaze you I'm sure. The £50 is also a very good tourney - I am fairly sure there are no antes (still finishes about 3am though), but it's a good'un.