Monday 17 November 2008

Sunday grind again

Hey kids, been a few days, just winding down from my mtt session with abit of PLO200. Been a cool week, handed in 3 essays, put in 3 nights of volume (except we're currently not talking about Saturday night lol) and went out on friday with Kristen/Hobie and the John Foster lot which was cool.

Tonight has been very weird; again I was deep in a few tournaments and didn't even make a 4 fig cash, but I was quite happy with the way I played. Went deep in the $11 Daily 30k Guaranteed, but had a chiplead to busto 5 mins and finished like 42nd. Also cashed in the mill with 2 very funny hands;

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3460143

And;

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3459992

It should be noted that the second hand was on the absolute bubble, hence the craziness. I don't really know why I went insane in the first one, just from the way he was playing I thought he'd be 3betting me light (oops lol). The funny part of the second one is that he slowrolled me, he actually used his timebank to call with KK, so its kinda cool that he got what was coming to him.

So ive roughly made $650 tonight, which isn't a terrible nights work or anything, its just the 5 figure score needs to come soon for confidence more than anything else. I'm generally very happy with the way i'm playing, i've been able to generally make correct decisions in all the tournaments i've played in the last few months (bar the first hand I just showed you and the occasional blip lol), obviously i'm still very young and have so much to learn about the game, but I feel I can hold my own in what i'm doing and make a decent $ while i'm at it.

Well I think that'll just about do it for the night, you guys just cost me $200 because in the PLO200 table im keeping up I just lost AA82DS vs AATTs allin pre. So much for winding down.

Gnight guys

3 comments:

kecheng said...

Moral of the story: Don't play PLO.

kecheng said...

I guess I take that back after you won that 560bb pot.

kecheng said...

$560*